The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:
- Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
- Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.
Natruna.eu / True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the European public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.
We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.
We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state.
We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist ideology by:
- Providing historical and supporting documentation that Zionism is totally contrary to the teachings of traditional Judaism through the words of our Rabbis, Sages, and Holy Scriptures which oppose the creation of a state called Israel.
- Providing historical documentation on how the Zionism ideology and creation of their statehood, actions and activities had a negative impact on the Jewish people in the past hundred years up to the present day.
- Publicizing the many efforts of traditional Jews to demonstrate their opposition to Zionism, efforts which are sometimes ignored by some media outlets.
- Convincing the news media, politicians and the public to cease referring to the State of Israel as the ‘Jewish State’ but to call it what it is: the ‘Zionist State’.
We also aim to reach out to our Jewish brethren who have never studied the subject of Zionism from a Torah perspective, and have only been taught the Zionist side of the story. It is our hope that all of our fellow Jews will totally reject this ideology that replaces the Jew's age-old hope for G-d's redemption with a false redemption and a human-initiated state.